External Qi Projection
What is External Qi Projection?
External Qi Projection is a health and therapeutic technique based on Qigong. It involves the practitioner consciously transforming their internal Qi into external Qi using their own energy. This external Qi is then directed to specific points on the body—either the practitioner's or someone else’s—through specific actions and methods. The goal is to balance Yin and Yang, unblock meridians, and prevent or treat illnesses.
Why do recipients of Qi Projection experience spontaneous movements?
When Qi projection begins, the recipient, by relaxing their body and calming their mind, gradually enters a semi-conscious state, a kind of Qigong state between wakefulness and sleep. As the Qi moves through their body, the recipient’s internal movements may shift to external movements, causing various spontaneous actions to help unblock the meridians. These external movements, known as spontaneous Qi movements, occur in an unconscious state and are a natural response to the flow of Qi or blockages in the meridians. Typically, after a period of spontaneous movements, the body completes its internal adjustment and returns to its normal state.
Does every recipient experience spontaneous movements?
Not every recipient will experience spontaneous movements. These movements are a natural reaction to the flow of Qi, the regulation of energy, and the body’s response to the Qigong state. The occurrence of spontaneous movements depends on the individual’s constitution. Some people may not show noticeable spontaneous movements, but their internal Qi is still circulating and achieving the desired therapeutic effect.
Why is Qi Projection said to have therapeutic effects?
External Qi Projection is effective in preventing and treating diseases because it is rooted in the principles of Yin-Yang, the Five Elements, and human meridian theory. The practitioner guides their internal Qi to the recipient's acupuncture points, stimulating blood and Qi circulation, unblocking the meridians, and activating the recipient's internal strength for self-regulation and healing. As the Qi and blood flow smoothly, the affected areas of the body begin to improve.
每日练习 Daily Qigong Practice
练功单位里练习的是哪种气功功法?What kind of Qigong is being practiced?
我们在这里练习的是传统的阙门内劲一指禅功法。它是一种以站桩和内气导引为主的养生功法,旨在疏通经络、平衡阴阳,非常适合在户外环境中练习。
We practice the traditional Que School Inner Strength One-Finger Zen Qigong. Centered on stance work and internal energy flow, this method helps unblock meridians and balance Yin and Yang, making it perfect for outdoor practice.
在哪里可以找到练习的时间和地点?Where and when can I join the practice sessions?
请查看我们网站上的 每日练功 页面。我们会在该页面更新所有固定的练习时间、公园地点和联络信息。Check out the Daily Practices page on our website for up-to-date practice times, venues, and how to get in touch.
参加单位练习需要付费吗?费用如何?Is there a fee to join group practice sessions? If so, how much does it cost?
第一次体验是完全免费的!我们非常欢迎您前来感受。如果您决定长期加入,成为正式会员,年费为 RM110(马币)。这笔年费用于协会的日常运营和弘扬功法。
Your first session is totally free! We warmly invite you to come and experience it. If you choose to become a full member, the annual fee is RM110, which helps support the association’s daily activities and the spread of this practice.
初次参加,我需要携带什么物品?What should I bring for my first session?
请携带 Please bring:
- 舒适的运动服,最好是长裤(有助于保暖、避免身体受寒)。
Comfortable workout clothes, ideally long pants to stay warm.
- 一双球鞋或舒适的运动鞋。
Sneakers or other comfortable sport shoes.
- 水瓶和毛巾。
Water and a towel.
我需要有气功基础才能参加吗?Is prior experience in Qigong required to join?
完全不需要!我们的公园练习非常适合零基础的初学者。资深气功辅导员会从最基本的锻炼开始指导您。No experience is needed! Our qigong practices are ideal for complete beginners, with skilled Qigong instructors guiding you from the fundamentals.
我担心气功练习会很沉闷、很无聊,我该如何坚持下去?I’m concerned that Qigong might feel boring. How can I keep going?
这是许多初学者都会有的感受,因为气功初期强调“静”和“松”。然而,随着练习的不断深入,您的身体会开始产生变化:
- 您会开始感受到“气感”(如酥麻、温热、胀感)。
- 很多功友会发现,站桩时手脚仿佛被气自动支撑,原本觉得沉闷的 1 个小时,过得非常舒服和快速。
- 当您身体的气血开始畅通,您会发现如果有一天没有练习,反而会觉得浑身不对劲,这说明您的身体已经开始渴望这种能量的调节了!
Many beginners feel this at first, because Qigong emphasizes stillness and relaxation. But as you continue practicing, your body begins to respond:
- You’ll start to notice energy sensations—tingling, warmth, or a subtle expansion.
- During stance training, hands and feet often feel naturally supported by the energy, turning what once felt like a long hour into a comfortable, quick session.
- As your energy and circulation improve, skipping a day may even make you feel off-balance, showing that your body is beginning to crave this energy practice.
练习中或练习后身体有麻、热、抖动等感觉,正常吗?Are sensations like tingling, warmth, or slight trembling during or after practice normal?
这些现象都是气脉正在疏通的正常反应,请放松心情,顺其自然。在练习过程中,请随时向现场的资深气功辅导员咨询,他们会指导您如何处理这些“得气”反应。
These are normal reactions as your energy begins to flow. Stay relaxed and let it happen naturally. Our experienced instructors are always available during practice to guide you on handling these energy sensations.